Riassunto di "The importance of being Earnest"., Riassunto in inglese dell'opera di Oscar Wilde.

« Older   Newer »
icon1  view post Posted on 12/3/2016, 11:31

Star Member!

Group:
Founder

Questa è una piccola parte, frutto del grande impegno che ho impiegato durante il trienno negli anni del liceo delle Scienze Umane. Si prega quindi di creditare il forum e, se vi è stato utile o meno, di commentare.
Prelevato dal forum Piccantine Girls ©;
CODICE
<b><i>Prelevato dal forum</i> [URL=http://piccantinegirlsworld.forumcommunity.net/]Piccantine Girls[/URL]</b> ©;

Postando i vari riassunti, faccio il copia ed incolla, perciò non controllo se in passato io abbia scritto fandonie o meno, ma non credo.
Se avete richieste su riassunti e chiarimenti dei libri "La dimensione psicologica", "La dimensione sociologica" e "La dimensione antropologica" chiedetelo pure nel forum. Se siete interessati ad approfondire altri argomenti di psicologia, sarò lieta di aiutarvi nelle mie possibilità (adesso frequento l'università di Scienze e Tecniche psicologiche).

The importance of being Earnest.
L'importanza di chiamarsi Ernesto – a volte conosciuto come L'importanza di essere Franco.
The story is about two young aristocratic men, Jack and Algernon, who fall in love with two young women.
Jack lives in the country, Algernon lives in the city.
Jack is the guardian to his grand-daughter, Miss Cecily, who lives in the country. Jack has invented an alter ego, a younger brother called Ernest who lives in the City. Even Algernon pretends to have a friend, called Bunbury, whose invalidity requires frequent attention, so it's an excuse to go away and to go to the country.
They want respectively to marry Gwendolen and Cecily and they both fake and they say to girls that their name is Earnest, because the girls love this name, in fact earnest means "honest".
They pass a lot of obstacles, but in the end they marry the girls and they discover they are brothers. The men aren't "earnest", so Wilde stresses the importance to the appearance in the Victorian age.

Web  Top
0 replies since 12/3/2016, 11:31   1335 views